About our website and weather station!
This website is automatically updated in real time (about every 2.5 seconds) with weather observations from a Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus personal weather station located in Oakville, MO in south St. Louis County. Weather data is received by the Davis Console and weewx connects to a Davis WeatherlinkIP module to get archive data and the live website feeds.
The weather station provides the following readings:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Barometric Pressure
The rest of the observations on this website are done via software calculations and quality control checks to make sure the data is valid.
Other information regarding the station and this website:
- Station hardware: Vantage Pro2
- Server uptime: 9 days, 16 hours, 52 minutes
- WeeWX uptime: 9 days, 16 hours, 52 minutes
- WeeWX version: 4.2.0
- Belchertown Skin Version: 1.2
All weather observations are also posted to the following websites:
- KMOOAKVI6 on PWSWeather.com
- KMOOAKVI6 on Weather Underground
- EW1948 on CWOP
- E1948 on Windy.com
- OakvilleWx on Weathercloud.net
- 16525 on AWEKAS Automatic Weather Map System
Hope you enjoy our website!